Since 1985, more than 800 diverse, dedicated individuals have participated in the Tempe Leadership Program. As a program of and in partnership with the Tempe Chamber of Commerce Foundation, our focus is to bring together like-minded individuals in the community to engage and challenge one another, learn more about the ins and outs of Tempe and, most importantly, make a real difference in our community. Tempe Leadership alumni are well represented on local boards and commissions, routinely serve elected office, and volunteer time and energy to the community – together creating lasting legacies.
Tempe Leadership strives to:
- Create a strong, resilient web of community leaders
- Develop and mentor individuals to fulfill formal community leadership roles
- Seek positive solutions to real community problems
- Strengthen our community for now and in future generations
- Support the development of youth leaders
- Involve others in our community in volunteer, charitable, and civic efforts
- Build an inclusive, connected, and vital hometown
Tempe Leadership THANKS all of our sponsors who help us maintain the program and keep it affordable for our participants.
Thank you to the Tempe Diablos for their generous donation to Tempe Youth Leadership.
With their support high school students can participate in the leadership program at no cost to them.
Thanks to our sponsors of our 35th Anniversary Celebration!
Presenting Sponsor: LAAHF (Loved Accepted And Heard Foundation)/Tempe Leadership Class 30
Landings Credit Union
United Brokers Group Real Estate
R&K Professional Enterprises
Ring of Fire Sponsors: Tempe Leadership Classes 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 33 and 34
Silverman Law Offices